The frustrations of an Angel fan away from the fatherland:
- Went down to SoCal for five days and of course the team was on the road (did pick up a nice new hat at the team store, though).
- Find out while I'm down there that Escobar is going to pitch in Modesto and that's where I'm from. Of course, I miss that too.
- Get home early Saturday morning and realize that what I thought was a night game in Oakland was actually at 1:05.
- Made a grueling 2-hour drive, bought tickets from a guy on the freeway off-ramp and fortunately made it in time for the first pitch.
- See a great game (in a lousy stadium) decided in the stupidest way possible in favor of the guys in green.