A couple of weeks ago I posted my diary of the 5 things that most concerned me going into this season. To prove that I am not always negative, I will post here the things that I haven't started worrying about yet:
- Paul Byrd-I have a real good feeling about this signing and predict he will make a great contribution. How does 15 wins sound?
- Injuries-Just playing the odds, but I don't think we could possibly have as tough a year health-wise as last.
- Garrett Anderson-Will have a much better season after enduring the trials of last year.
- Vladimir Guerrero-He will terrorize the league once more.
- K-Rod-He's been through two full seasons after his awesome 2002 debut and I feel safe in saying that he's not a flash in the pan.