- Hearing Physioc try to make that stupid "Wizard of OC" nickname stick by saying it every time Cabrera makes throws to first off his back foot.
- Hearing Mickey Hatcher come up with his-own-surname-derrived alliterative titles for Angel batters' "streaks" when they manage not to GIDP for a weekend.
- Watching Dino Ebel beat runners to home on go-ahead signals.*
- The parking lot at Chavez Ravine/$8 domestic beers (!) when I hike up the 5 to the 110 during interleague play.
- News of injunctions filed against Bartolo Colon by Tempe-area Sizzler buffets.
How about you?