Moving This from the Diaries Section to The Main Blogpage... ...(Rev out)
- Since the Texas beanbrawl game, the Angels are 7-2, best in baseball. Both losses were one-run jobbies we coulda-shoulda won.
- Since the beginning of July, the Angels are 34-15, best in baseball.
- Since ESPN's Keith Law wrote -- in an article McMillin called "excellent" -- that "The reality is that the playoffs are already hopelessly out of reach for the Angels this year.... They really do stink," the Angels are 32-15, likely (though I'm not sure) the best in baseball.
- Since Shredder Seitz declared "The Angels are done for 2006," and Scaredyduck quacked that "I've said they were a second place team, and that's where I still think they're going to end up" ... the Angels are 2-0, the best in baseball.
- We've been winning better than two out of three for going on two months now, and lately we've even improved on that. Thirty-two games more at that pace means 22-10. If we do that, Choaky needs to go 19-15 to tie. I'd rather not be 5 games out, but I'd much rather be an Angels fan right now than a Beane-dipper. And I sincerely hope all you sad sacks keep pronouncing the season over....