As things heat up in the AL West entering the final month of play I, for one, welcome all trolls from the other AL West blogs.
Why, you ask?
- All that attention translates into web hits. Let's all of us in the AL West gather together and make a final push to park HH at the top as the premier SB Nation site!
- More hits here raises the potential of more revenue for The Rev.
- It raises overall Internet literacy, teaching more and more newbies and the otherwise ignorant in the basic mechanics such as click, backspace, the tab key, and (well, let's not clutter their little brains any more than that for the time being, Ok?)
- The more trolls post here, the more we are reminded of exactly how good we've got it at HH, surrounding ourselves with intelligent, articulate, passionate fans of all ages and from all eras.
- But THE BEST REASON for encouraging participation from trolls representing the other AL West teams, is that we need here all the support we can get if we are to lift the Halos back to the top and deliver a decent representative into the playoffs. Otherwise, the ensuing embarrassment of Choakland rolling over and licking the left nuts of their first round opponent will only feed the media perception that baseball sucks out here in the West.