Alright folks, what a game we played yesterday. Let's face it we gave the chowda heads 4 gift runs, and we still came out on Top with the victory and the privledge to play another game.
The streaks have been broken:
1. 69 Playoff inning without a Homerun has ended
2. Vlad's lack of the extra base hit has ended
3. Howies Sucktitude and the plate came to an end
4. Aybar got a hit
5. We beat Boston finally in the postseason
6. GA finally got a hit again
7. The only thing that didn't end is GMJ still sucks, but if called upon tonight he is going to do something special whether he gets the start or he comes in late in the game. His time is now to step and make something happen
Alright I am sure all of you have superstitions for a big game. What did you do for yesteredays game that makes you superstitous. Did you alter your routine, Wear a special jersey, wear your underwear backwars.
What did you do that you think helped the team win:
I will go first:
1. I made all the beds in my house when I woke up yesterday (my daughters, my son and where the magic takes place...my bed)
2. I put out 5 Rally Monkeys all over the family room, where I watched the game
3. I wore the same red Nike Golf shirt (no Angel logo) and Red Golf Hat (no Angel Logo) that my dog ate half off back in 2002. This is the exact clothers I wore throughout the 2002 playoffs.
4. Took my dog on walk in the same route as I did before game 3
I p237 believe
YES WE CAN
YES WE CAN