Several things worth mentioning after being at today's game:
- The boos rained down loudly on Street after he gave up 2 runs in the 9th inning. Lots of four letter words uttered toward him in my section.
- At the end of the game, before the last pitch, the stadium scoreboard had the Suzuki count at 3-1. When K-Rod struck him out to end the game, the entire crowd instead thought the count was really 3-2. Lots of confused A's fans.
- Nothing will compare to seeing Reggie surprise a "huge" oakland crowd of 29,000 by scoring the winning run from second base. Reggie's hustle sure silenced the drum beating crowd.
- Watching the A's players try to lay down a bunt is comical. I'm not sure they've ever practiced that.
- After the game the oakland fans were walking out of the stadium like complete zombies. Very little was heard on the courcourse. It was a funeral-like atmosphere for the A's fans after the game. Which I didn't mind one bit.
Anyway, a big win that truely exemplifies Angels' style of baseball.