Here is the deal: we got ONE spot left on the Halos Heaven CBS Fantasy League for a team. Is it for you to manage?
- You gotta want to be in the league and compete throughout the year.
- If you have a bad draft you can't whine and leave.
- You gotta be able to stand up to hardcore fantasy league brutes like Jeff Biggs, Sam Miller, Cupie and the dreaded Scottnak.
- You have to be able to stand the publicity of weekly posts of the league standings here in public on Halos Heaven.
- And you gotta answer five trivia questions about the Angels. The questions are after the break below.
The answers have to be emailed to me at karmaball1 @ gmail . com - first email with all five correct answers wins the managerial spot for the final team in our league - no 2nd guesses. The email address MUST be the one your user name is registered under. Comments are turned off on this thread, here comes the starter's pistol... Bang.
- Who sang the National Anthem prior to the Angels game in which Nick Adenhart recorded his lone major league win.
- John Lackey pitched for Grayson Community College. What Angels legend was born 30 miles southwest of GCC? (hint: I do not use the monicker "legend" lightly).
- Name the Angels player with the most Games Played without a Plate Appearance.
- Name the pitcher who surrendered the first major league hit to Octavio V. Rojas-Rivas
- Name the only Angels player to win more than two league MVPs at a pro level.