Angels are 4.5 games behind an aceless paper tiger in a Texas homerdome with 72 games to play, 15 against the Dallas Cocaine Cowboys of Arlington.
- Season High Three Homers (Dallas Morning Fishwrap)
- 21-yr old Baltimore callup throws a 1-Run Texas Tittie-Twister (Baltimore Planet)
- Cocaine Cowboys Deny Fans a Promised Fireworks Show after Wilting on the Field Friday (Ace Fraley)
- Ceasar Izturis hit a bomb off you, scrubby, you done fried yo arm and ain't tellin' even you mama now, aintcha Cliffy? (Texas Star Telephone)
- One-Time Mariners Prospect Pushes Rangers off a Cliff (Seattle Peepee)
Tonight showed us that the Rangers are running out of gas, while the Angels have no 5th starter.
As far as I can tell, that means the Angels will take the division by 6 games and win their 4th consecutive American League West Title.