1) Mike Trout - The clear number one.
2) Peter Bourjos - Speed, athleticism and defense. Be patient with the bat.
3) Hank Conger - On track to be a solid all-around player and potential allstar at a premium position.
4) Trevor Reckling - Sure he hit a wall in AAA, but the guy's only been able to (legally) drown his sorrows for a couple of months and he's still competently getting AA hitters out.
6) Tyler Chatwood - His fastball/curveball combo were too much for California League hitters, and are holding the line in AA. He's come as far this season as any prospect not named Trout.
So will it be the hotly debated Garrett Richards, owner of the deepest arsenal and some of the best raw stuff in the system? Alexia Amarista, defensive whiz and little giant with the bat? Fabio Martinez Mesa, who could get major leaguers out right now with his overpowering fastball/slider combo, if he only knew where each pitch was going? Randal Grichuk, who's back to bashing homeruns in the Midwest League? Jean Segura, who stole his 40th base of the season?