I get sick of thread comments where all people post is whining about the topic being brought up - I want to add a line about that but here are our community guidelines - anyway this is the thread to talk about or community guidelines. (no this not a democracy, you don't get a vote or a chance to pretend your opinion is populist, just give feedback here as you see fit, I listen to the masses better than QaDaffy). Community Guidelines were last updated on Robb Quinlan's birthday in 2010.
Here they are:
- The Angels and Baseball are the topics.
- The purpose here is to have fun.
- If you are not having fun, come back when you are ready to have fun.
- OPTIMISTIC? Don't bully others into cheering along.
- PESSIMISTIC? Bitch once, then offer a solution. Don’t bitch twice, it’s alright.
- Disagreement and intelligent critiques are welcome.
- Criticism is not censorship - your opinion is always allowed, but so is everyone's opinion of your opinion.
- There are ladies and children here on occasion, so keep it PG-13.
- You may use the F-word once a month maximum.
No T&A pictures ever - No exceptions.
- No Ticket Sales
- If you have something to advertise, buy an advertisement
- Don't join the community to pimp goods or services
- No posting pictures, animated gifs, etcetera in game threads.
- No requesting new game threads.
- No links to pirate feeds.
- You are obligated to use good grammar and write about interesting topics.
- Try to impress us.
- We offer sophisticated posting tools, so learn these tools.
- FanShots are for quick links and news with little commentary.
- FanPosts are deeper analysis, investigations and detailed, passionate commentary.
- Your FanPost/FanShot Headlines MUST convey the Subject.
- Redundant, ambiguous, boring or amateurish FanPosts get erased without warning.
HOW TO GET BANNED:
- Martyrs and Hostile posters get banned fastest.
- Start telling us what to do.
- Halos Heaven is like Vegas and our goodwill is like your casino chips - if you gamble away your chips you don't get them back, they're gone from the table and you're gone from the casino.