Latest AccuScore predicts that the Angels only have a 2.5% chance of winning the division with Texas at 97.5%. I know Texas is ahead by 3 games and they are playing well right now. But 2.5%? Come on! We have 10 games against Texas with 7 at home. I will take my money to Vegas on this one.