ANAHEIM, CA - SEPTEMBER 24: Closer Jordan Walden #51 and catcher Bobby Wilson #46 of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim celebrate after Walden picked up the save against the Oakland Athletics on September 24, 2011 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California. The Angels won 4-2. (Photo by Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)
• Pregame Pick:
- First batter to get a hit - last name will begin with what letter of the alphabet?
- Inning that the first STRIKEOUT in the game is recorded
- Over Under is 101.5: Number of pitches that the Angels Starting Pitcher will throw in the game.
- Over Under is 2.5: Double Plays recorded in Game's official box score (Triple Plays do not count).
- # of Runs in the Game.
- # of Athletics Hits in the Game.
• Learn How to Play PREGAME PICKS. Make your Pick after the jump...
Note: This "week" will end when the season ends. The weekly post will come next week!