Hello Halo's Heaven - if you're like me you're sick of the offseason and the speculation that swirls. You're longing to watch and think about actual baseball. And though there isn't any new baseball to show you, there are GIFs from games past from my 2012 storehouse. I don't have every play but I do have some good ones. I'm going to put up a top-5 (or 6 or 7 or whatever) type of list in several categories occasionally over the next week or so. The first category is of gifs from players who were with the team in 2012 but won't be in 2013.
1. John Hester filled in admirably this year. He took some punishment:
And then some more punishment:
and yet remained philosophical despite the pain:
Thanks for playing, John.
2. Bobby Wilson filled in sometimes, too, due to the fact that Iannetta was injured. He wasn't very good.
3. More guh. I don't think anybody is going to miss Takahashi:
4. Or Santana. what is hidden in those big brown eyes? MOAR dingerz! Have fun with that KC.
5. Dan Haren seemed sorry to leave. Some of us were sorry to seem him go:
6. And I think everybody is going to miss Torii, especially me. He was just so GIF-able, even when all he was doing was talking, which seemed to be most of the time...