We've had our obligatory post about how we all became Angels fans. Now, it's time to hear what we all wear and/or own to prove that fanship.
- Alternate red jersey (blank)
- Negro Leagues-style red jersey w/ blue sleeves (Kendrys Morales, #8)
- Game-used Maicer Izturis spring training jersey from 2008 (rockin' the old school #6)
- One-size-fits-all red hat w/ gold halo
- 1980 retro hat
- Miniature red Angels Louisville Slugger w/ miniature logo baseball
- Angels chips-and-salsa platter
- Rally monkey soap dispenser
- 50th anniversary T-shirt
- 50th anniversary fleece blanket
- Countless souvenir cups
- A bunch of other crap I can't remember
And while not merchandise...some autographed things:
- Game ticket from my birthday in 2005 (Tim Salmon)
- ALDS Game 2 ticket from 2005 (Paul Byrd and Bengie Molina)
- Fitted red Authentic hat (Chone Figgins)
- Authentic Bobby Grich Louisville Slugger from 1973 (signed, of course, by the Grich himself. A class act, might I add.)
In addition, I have a $50 gift card to Fanzz that I want to use on another hat and/or shirt. If a hat, I'm thinking either 1971 retro or the patriotic edition. If a shirt, gonna look for Pujols, Wilson or Bourjos.
How about you all?
What should be my next Angels hat?
1971 retro (the little A) (21 votes)
Red, white and blue (9/11, Memorial Day, 4th of July) (9 votes)
Other (post as to which one) (2 votes)
32 total votes