Spring Scandals bring May Flowers.
- Albert is pissed: Pujols not happy with EL HOMBRE billboards
- Abreu is pissed: Abreu To Angels: "Play Me Or Trade Me" (Halo Hangout)
- Trumbo is grateful: Angels' Mark Trumbo accepts new role with open mind
- Trevor Bell is lightheaded: MLB players pained by first HGH testing.
- Shields is instructing: Shields among ex-players at Angels camp - Scot Shields arrived to Angels camp as an observer and instructor.
The late Travelling Willbury George Harrison would have celebrated his 69th birthday today.
- Shane Demmit is a winner: Angels' Shane Demmitt wins MLB Network trivia show!
- Scioscia is pokerfaced: Mike Scioscia Says Angels' Expectations Don't Go Up With A Bigger Payroll, Has Obviously Never Followed Baseball Before.
- Over/Under is 92.5: Baseball over/under numbers a springtime event
In case you are degenerate gambler, the Daily Racing Form wanted you to know the Angels are favored to win approximately 92.5 games (1 ahead of Texas' 91.5).
George (91 votes)
John (103 votes)
Paul (86 votes)
Ringo (26 votes)
Coolio (84 votes)
390 total votes