Spring Scandals bring May Flowers.
- Albert is pissed: Pujols not happy with EL HOMBRE billboards
- Abreu is pissed: Abreu To Angels: "Play Me Or Trade Me" (Halo Hangout)
- Trumbo is grateful: Angels' Mark Trumbo accepts new role with open mind
- Trevor Bell is lightheaded: MLB players pained by first HGH testing.
- Shields is instructing: Shields among ex-players at Angels camp - Scot Shields arrived to Angels camp as an observer and instructor.
The late Travelling Willbury George Harrison would have celebrated his 69th birthday today.
- Shane Demmit is a winner: Angels' Shane Demmitt wins MLB Network trivia show!
- Scioscia is pokerfaced: Mike Scioscia Says Angels' Expectations Don't Go Up With A Bigger Payroll, Has Obviously Never Followed Baseball Before.
- Over/Under is 92.5: Baseball over/under numbers a springtime event
In case you are degenerate gambler, the Daily Racing Form wanted you to know the Angels are favored to win approximately 92.5 games (1 ahead of Texas' 91.5).