What games are you all going to? Which plan(s) did you buy?
My family did two Halo Plans this year, so we spread the 20 tickets across eight games. Was disappointed when I found that most of the giveaway games were taken up by the time I got to the window (I mean, seriously. Weaver Water Bottle day sold out 5 minutes before I got to a window).
Regardless of giveaways, I managed to snag some good games:
- April 8th vs. Kansas City, section 259 (presumably C.J. Wilson's first start; also Easter)
- April 16th vs. Oakland, section 259 (was hoping for the 17th on Pujols bobblehead day, no avail)
- May 3rd vs. Toronto, section 304 (club seats AND a seat cushion giveaway? I'll take that.)
- May 15th vs. Oakland, section 259 (missed out on Weaver waterbottle AND Bourjos bobblehead.)
- July 20th vs. Texas, section 302 (for my 18th birthday. Also club seats, right towards the front of 302.)
- July 21st vs. Texas, section 302 (more club seats, front row of 302. Winning.)
- August 16th vs. Tampa Bay, section 301 (if there's at all a possibility of Weaver/Shields, I'm all over it.)
- September 8th vs. Detroit, section 429 (Pujols vs. Prince? Weaver vs. Verlander? I had to. View level, with the fun fans.)
In addition, I'm attending the June 2nd game against Texas with a group from my church, and might wind up splitting season tickets with some friends of ours. I mean, if there's any year to snag as many tickets as possible...this is ABSOLUTELY the year.
Any similarities with any of you? Definitely would enjoy bumping into other HHers.
How terribly did the Angels front office handle the voucher debacle?
Terrible. (4 votes)
Very terrible. (2 votes)
Extremely terrible. (11 votes)
Would've been more beneficial to cover myself in Yankees gear--in the middle of Boston. (7 votes)
24 total votes