With today being the 23rd day of December, it's Festivus time! So, as we gather around the Festivus Pole and before you perform "The Feats of Strength" or listing your Festivus Miracles, let us partake in the "The Airing of Grievances". I'll start:
1) What's up with the wives of some ballplayers and wanting to live on the east coast?
2) The Angels need a duo like this.
3) I hate clowns.
4) Why aren't there more pictures like this?
5) When will the MLB wise up and do something like this?
6) So crap like this won't happen.
7) Did I mention I hate clowns (not you Rex)?