Did you know that redleaf water is the official water of the Angels 2010 Spring Training?
Our friends at redleaf want YOU to go to an Angels spring training game!
If you want great seats to Sundays Angels/Mariners game (March 21st in Tempe) you will be the first person here to email me ALL the correct answers to the trivia quiz after the page break. Deadline is Midnight tonight. Most correct answers wins the tickets. No do-overs. UPDATE: Stirrups won, aced the exam.
- Bert Blyleven and Nolan Ryan are not their real first names. What are they?
- What year did the Los Angeles Angels finish in 2nd place due to a season shortened by an influenza epidemic?
- Name the Angels television announcer who once managed the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Name the Angels pitcher with the most strikeouts having faced under 2,000 batters in his Angels career.
- Name the switch-hitter with the highest single season batting average in Angels history.
- Name the highest-ranking Angel on the Halos Heaven post-2005 Top 100 Angels list to not make the post-2008 list.
- Name the highest ranking Angel on the Halos Heaven post-2008 Top 100 Angels list to not make the post-2005 list.
- Which Angels team committed the fewest errors in a non-strike-shortened season?
- Name the 2 Angel non-pitchers with the most opening day starts.
- Who made the final out of the Angels 2009 postseason?
redleaf Ultra-Premium Bottled Water Makes U.S. Store Debut in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Utah
CHILLIWACK, British Columbia, March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- redleaf, Canada's ultra-premium bottled water, today announced that Albertsons is the first national U.S. grocer to offer redleaf water in its stores. redleaf water (www.redleafwater.com) will be sold at 105 Albertsons locations, including 43 in Arizona, 30 in New Mexico, 22 in Colorado, eight in Texas and two in Utah.
What Makes redleaf water Ultra-Premium
- An artesian aquifer in the Canadian Rockies that is renewable and naturally replenished.
Ultra-premium for the body:
- No chemicals used in the bottling process or plant.
- Micro-oxygenated to boost alertness, energy and re-hydration.
- Magnetized which allows red blood cells to easily absorb oxygen.
- Filtered four times for ultra-purification and natural mineral retention.
Ultra-premium commitment to the earth:
- Bottled at the source in a state-of-the-art, eco-friendly bottling facility.
- 1:1 filtration process for no wasted water (most bottled waters are 6:1).
- The BPA-free bottle, cap and shrink wrap are 100% recyclable.
- Small carbon footprint – not shipped from overseas.
"redleaf is the bottled water that health- and eco-conscious consumers have been waiting for, and we're excited that Albertsons has taken the U.S. lead in offering our ultra-premium water," said Dave Hillis, chief operating officer, redleaf water. "We've produced a great-tasting water through a patented, chemical-free process that results in the most environmentally friendly bottled water in the world. We're confident that shoppers will embrace redleaf once they discover the purity in each sip."
redleaf is the official 2010 Spring Training water for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, who play at Tempe Diablo Stadium, and the Oakland Athletics, who call Phoenix Municipal Stadium home. redleaf is now available in Albertsons stores near the stadiums, including seven locations in Tucson, six in Phoenix, five in Scottsdale, three in Mesa and 22 more in nearby cities in Arizona.
Albertsons is part of SUPERVALU, the third-largest food retailing company in the United States. To find an Albertsons store, visit: http://locator.albertsons.com.
About redleaf water
redleaf, Canada's ultra-premium bottled water, is superior in content, taste and purity. redleaf's corporate mission is simple: produce and distribute bottled water that is good for people as well as good for the earth. Founded in 2008, redleaf's state-of-the-art, 75,000 square foot, earth-friendly bottling facility is built over the artesian aquifer at the base of the Canadian Rockies in Chilliwack, British Columbia. More information is available at www.redleafwater.com. Fan redleaf on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/redleaf.ultrapremium or follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/redleafwater.