OTHER ANGELS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Juan Rivera hit a solo HR but nobody in Japan was searching his name on the web.
- Terry Evans appeared as a late inning defensive replacement wearing Darin Erstad's jersey #17 - the first time an Angel has worn that jersey since Erstad's last game as an Angel in September of 2006.
- The Angels fielded three players named BOBBY on the field at the same time: Bobby Abreu, Bbby Cassevah and Bobby Wilson. Is that a major league record? I say yes- look it up and prove me wrong.
- Coincidentally (or ironically for you Robertologists), this Bobby record was possible because of Robb Quinlan's demotion.
- Bobby Cassevah made his major league debut in the game wearing Darren Oliver's jersey #38 with no seasons in between D.O.'s departure from Anaheim.
There once was a pitcher named Palmer
Who looked slightly like Jeffrey Dahmer
Cucamonga took Scott
for a short rehab spot
But nobody in Anaheim stayed Calmer
Relive our misery on GAME THREAD ONE and GAME THREAD TWO
Who wasted their time tonight here: vlad IS my man, Moondoggy, DAD OF VLAD, angelsfan7, Epic Dean, Rev Halofan, ryanfea, Billman29, K3YEROUT, ladybug, HaloDutch, TheKingfish, TheAngelsColts, Scotty G, mattwelch, clover_black, LA Seitz, 44FAN, scottnak, RexTookMyStash, Angelsrthebest101, chairmanofthebar, ZiK, AusHaloFan, Clutch, phoenix15, Halowood, Slasher52, Figgi4life, RallyMonkey5, SenorChuckles, Quinlan's Goofy Swing, norcaliangelsfan, Commander_Nate, LazorkoRules, snowhor, RedFog, hbhalofan, Quad Fin Rider, firebird81, WiHaloFan, King Fish, princeton11loveshalos, deejayelleseven, linkbruin, Suboptimal, red floyd, desecrator09, rspencer, ALucky22, sothball, cupie, opiejeanne, BigBangRobbDawgg, fack54, angels_rally_mom, Match Day 5, MH252525, UCIHalo, tanana40, Dontbatvlad4th, mastermind565, Jack Frost, daze, stolenbases, BigSnyan, hobbit_86, Anaheim71420
Total Users: 68
Total Posts: 1349
Total Threads: 2