- parking capacity calibrated to seating capacity (natch)
- priority parking and prepaid lanes for ticketed customers
- posted signage alerting fans to oversold parking
- clear directions to secondary lots if the primary lot is oversold
- tearsheets with maps to secondary parking
- parking shuttles to and from remote lots
- better customer guidance provided to Angels parking staff and Anaheim traffic enforcement
So, how about the rest of you folks? Any trouble with Big-A parking of late? Have things been getting better or worse in your estimates?