Thirteen innings of Loserball...wow.
- The Angels went 0-15 with RISP tonight
- They just got swept by a team that's battling for last place in the AL Central
- Mike Trout is on some serious suckitude right now
- Andrew Heaney wasn't bad
- This game should have ended in the ninth, but the Angels came back to tie it. Everybody but them knew this was pointless
- The Angels have lost 9 road games...9 ROAD GAMES...in a rows. Seriously.
- They go to Kansas City next. For four games. Kansas City Royals. It's going to get darker before the dawn
- Some people still think they can make the playoffs, and "hey, the playoffs are a crapshoot, dude!!
Yeah....Angels, getting to the playoffs let alone doing damage in the playoffs...