It's Friday night, and you either made the mistake of watching the Angels game, or you lucked out and something came up, or you had the foresight to make plans, and it took you away from the game, the anguish, the doom. If you fall in the latter category, I tip my cap. You missed nothing other than a gruesome nine car pile up, with limbs splayed across the chalk lines. You missed:
- Hector Santiago throwing 95 pitches in 3.2 innings, giving up 4 runs in the process. That was just the beginning.
- Shane Victorino looked like a little leaguer. And not a good one
- C.J. Cron looked clueless, and had a couple very unfortunate fielding brain farts, which lead to runs on the board
- The much-ballyhooed Blue Jays lineup lived up to the hype, and dropped an ocho on the Halos. Almost everybody got in on the action
- Josh Donaldson got in on the action the most, with 2 hits, 3 RBI and a walk. By his last AB, the crowd was already chanting "MVP"...in the Big A...cheering some other team's player. Yeah
- The first big test of the rest of the season, and they got off on about as bad a foot as humanly possible
- The Blue Jays whooped the Angels til the very last inning. And the Angels still have two more games against them.