If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume that you love the Angels and the community we’ve built here at Halos Heaven. We’re hiring a new site manager to run Halos Heaven, so keep reading to find out if this may be the right opportunity for you.
The site manager will be responsible for coordinating Angels coverage on Halos Heaven, contributing to the site, and more. Here are all of the details.
What are we looking for?
We need someone who’s knowledgeable about the Angels and capable of writing about them and managing the site’s social media accounts and a staff of contributors. Previous writing experience is preferred.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best site manager candidates will:
- Have a passion for the Angels and news.
- Already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Halos Heaven community.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in a remote environment.
How do you apply?
Submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample through the Vox Media job board. If you have any questions about the role or the application process, please reach out to SB Nation’s Talent Manager for Team Brands, Jeanna Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a remote, part-time contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. Some daytime availability is preferred. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.