- Going to your local home improvement store, buying a can of paint primer, and taking it home. After strategically covering your carpet with, well, whatever people use to cover their carpet, you paint the wall. Then, you watch it dry.
- Now do the same with your actual coat of paint, and watch it dry.
- Making uncomfortable small talk with your coworkers about how it was incredibly hot outside today. (Just like every day for the past month, but you know.)
- Having to enthusiastically don the Mr. Met mascot for an evening.
- Being a Red Sox fan at Fenway Park for the evening.
To be frank, nothing really happened in this game.
Albert Pujols hit a home run in the first inning.
Jaime Barria pitched a great game. Followed by terrific outings by Justin Anderson and Adalberto Mejia and Trevor Cahill.
8 games in a row, my friend. 8 games. The Angels are going streaking.