After being designated for assignment earlier in the week, Hunter Strickland was traded o the Brewers for cash considerations.
After being really good for the Rays, Strickland really struggled while with the Angels. In 6 1⁄3 innings, he allowed nine runs to score on 11 hits. He also walked as many batters (4) as he had strikeouts. Overall, it just wasn’t a great experience.
- Angels win fifth consecutive game, get back to .500 as hot play without Mike Trout continues
- Angels have made great progress so far through the month of June
- Shohei Ohtani avoided an injury after foul ball
- Bees outfielder Jo Adell here to ‘do damage’ as he adjusts into the top prospect the Angels envisioned him to be
- Angels’ Jo Adell wants his next MLB call-up to be a keeper